Home >  Bugles chips making machines >  Automatic Extruded Wheat Flour Fried Snack Food Bugles Pillow Stick Chips Production Line Making Machine
Automatic Extruded Wheat Flour Fried Snack Food Bugles Pillow Stick Chips Production Line Making Machine Automatic Extruded Wheat Flour Fried Snack Food Bugles Pillow Stick Chips Production Line Making Machine Automatic Extruded Wheat Flour Fried Snack Food Bugles Pillow Stick Chips Production Line Making Machine

Automatic Extruded Wheat Flour Fried Snack Food Bugles Pillow Stick Chips Production Line Making Machine

Brief Introduction of bugles chips making machine...
  • Manufacturing Plant, Food & Beverage Factory, Food & Beverage Shops
  • New
  • china
  • 220V/380V
  • 98KW
  • 3000KG
  • 25000X2000X2000m
  • CE
  • 1 Year
  • Field installation, commissioning and training
  • Fried 3D pellet production line
  • Fully Automatic
  • Food Industry Equipment
  • 304 Stainless Steel
  • Corn Flour,potato flour etc

Product Details

Applicable Industries:Manufacturing Plant, Food & Beverage Factory, Food & Beverage Shops Condition:New
Place of Origin:china Voltage:220V/380V
Power(W):98KW Weight:3000KG
Dimension(L*W*H):25000X2000X2000m Certification:CE
Warranty:1 Year After-sales Service Provided:Field installation, commissioning and training
Product name:Fried 3D pellet production line Type:Fully Automatic
Usage:Food Industry Equipment Material:304 Stainless Steel
Raw material:Corn Flour,potato flour etc Power Source:Electric Power
motor brand:siemens inverter brand:delta
material of screw:38CrMoAl after sale service:one year free service

Product Description

Brief Introduction of bugles chips making machine
Fried Corn Bugle Chips Machines shall be apply to extruder the raw materials such as flour through extrusion machine. Cutting by the multi function shaper into various shapes, expanding by the fryer ,and then seasoning , It becomes the delicious snack food.With the advantage of reasonable design and simple operation. It can manufacture the various shapes such as triangle, the gourd form, small fish pastries, gold angle, small ducks and others, and have the characteristics of the beautiful modelling ,high grade taste and rich nutrition . In addition, it can be divided into fried and non fried, even melting when meeting the tongue.That is really the investors' preferred choice in the latest food making machinery because of the low costs and high profits.

Advantages

1. The screw material: Alloy steel (38CrMoAL) by nitriding process. High strength and wear-resting.

a) With good self-cleaning ability, it’s unnecessary to remove the barrel and screws for cleaning.

2. SIMENS (China) Motor

3. It adopts speed-adjusted converter on feeding system, extrusion system and cutting system.

Food grade stainless steel twin screw feeding device guarantees stable materials feeding in the whole food process.

4. Adopted the Delta inverters, ensure the extruder better running.

5. The gearbox has automatic lubrication fu

FAQ


1.Q: Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We are the manufacturer with more than10 years' experience. As only the machine made by ourselves, quality can be trusted, and most important thing is we can do better service after sales. We know how to fix the problem in each parts easily.

 

2. Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: For standard machines, it would be 7-10 days; 
For non-standard machines and customized machines according to client's requirements, it would be 15 to 30 days.

 

3. Q: How should I pay for my order? what is the procession of this purchase?
A: 30% advance payment by T/T, the rest 70% before the shipment.
We will arrange the production after receiving your advanced payment. When the machine is ready, we will send you pictures.  
After we got the rest payment, we will ship the machine to you.

Copyright © 2017 - 2022Shandong Sino Machinery Equipment Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved